Shipping | Rates | Details
- We ship Monday - Friday, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM. *NOTE: We do NOT ship on holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Current processing time is 3-4 business days after order submission.
- Domestic and international shipping is available.
- Georgetown Olive Oil Co will only ship to one address per order.
- Shipping to PO Box, APO, DPO and FPO addresses is available via USPS.
ORDER PROCESSING TIMELINE
- All orders placed on www.georgetownoliveoil.com are processed and fulfilled within 3-4 business days from order submission (during the holiday season we may experience longer processing times). *NOTE: Business days don't typically include weekends and we don't ship on Federal Holidays. Orders received after 2 PM EST on Friday will be processed the next business day. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the next business day, but may require an additional day to ship.Orders containing made to order gifts may require longer processing time. All orders are processed and fulfilled in the order they are received.
- All In-Store shipping orders are processed within 2-3 business days from order submission. Shipping charges apply for all in-store orders. *NOTE: Business days don't typically include weekends.
- Delays: Sometimes orders may be delayed due to inclement weather and we may experience "weather holds" during the hottest summer and coldest winter days. You will be notified via e-mail if we are experiencing longer processing times due to unforeseen circumstances.
SHIPPING METHODS & TIMELINE
- Standard shipping is typically the default checkout setting. Your order is expected to be delivered within 1-5 business days after the order has been shipped and picked up by the delivery carrier. *NOTE: Estimated arrival dates vary based on the recipient's destination and selected carrier. Unfortunately we can't guarantee estimated arrival dates for orders. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery times.
- DELAYED HOLIDAY SHIPPING currently not available
- Express Shipping may be available for your destination, please contact us for a quote.
- We ship all domestic orders via USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
- International shipping is available, please, contact us for a quote. International delivery times vary and customers are responsible for any additional taxes and charges once shipped. We ship internationally via DHL and UPS.
- Sometimes your order may ship in multiple packages.
- Our shipping rates are calculated on a "per order" basis. Charges are calculated automatically at the end of checkout and they are based on your carrier preference and weight of the order.
- Free standard shipping is available for qualifying domestic orders placed online; order value must be $150 or more after all discounts. Free shipping does NOT apply for special orders, favors and corporate orders.
- Contact us for a quote for international shipping.
- Shipping charges paid by customer are non-refundable for orders confirmed to be shipped.
- We will provide you with a tracking number once your online or in-store order ships. *NOTE: Please, allow 24-48 hours for tracking to update - this timeframe varies and it depends on your package carrier.
DAMAGED IN SHIPMENT
- Be sure to inspect your product once you receive it. Any damage from shipping must be reported to Georgetown Olive Oil Co. within 7 days of receipt of the order. If you receive your product and it has been damaged during shipment, please email us at email@example.com right away. Include a description of the damages, and include pictures if possible. This information is extremely helpful to us in making sure that our products are packaged and shipped properly. We will arrange for the damaged products to be replaced.
- Georgetown Olive Oil Co. is not responsible for damage or loss as a result of shipments being returned to the freight location or being undeliverable as a result of incorrect address information you supply to us, or for inability of a recipient to receive the package on the day that it should be delivered.We wish we could assure proper handling and prompt receipt of packages once they have been delivered to the correct mailing address by the third party carrier (UPS, FedEx or USPS), but this, of course, is out of our control.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order. Please contact your local carrier for any inquiries regarding your package delivery.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. You can e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during business hours Tuesday - Friday: 202-333-7330. Thank you for your business!